Please read our operational procedures, we have put these guidelines in place to protect yourself, your fellow passengers and our staff.
1. Before entering the coach, your driver complete a temperature check for each passenger before allowing you to board. If your temperature is too high (>37.7°C) you will be requested not to travel, for the safety of all other passengers.
2. Face coverings must always be worn onboard, if you do not bring one with you, we will have PPE packs available for purchase as this is a legal requirement. Please understand there are legitimate health related exceptions to this, if a fellow passenger isnt wearing a face covering, they may have a valid reason.
3. At comfort stops and when we reach the hotel, venues or attractions we ask you to wait for your driver to get off the coach whilst you board & alight. Please disembark from front to rear to avoid coming within 1 metre of other passengers.
4. You must use the hand sanitiser provided whilst entering the coach.
5. There will be seats on the coach that cannot be used, this will be made clear by the use of signage. In the present climate seats will be allocated by the driver on the day, to ensure social distancing on the coach. You can make requests should you require to be seated in a specific location. Please note that when booking online, we reserve the right to move your seat to ensure that we remain within the social distancing guidelines.
6. Our onboard toilet is only available for emergency use. Please ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly and wipe down touch points before exiting using wipes provided.
7. Your driver will be wiping down touch points onboard at every comfort stop with antiviral spray & wipes.
8. You are welcome to bring drinks, sweets and small snacks to consume onboard the coach and would ask that you use the bags provided to dispose of wrappers carefully.
9. Full Covid-19 risk assessments in place.
We wish you a happy, safe and enjoyable experience with us,
Blue Sky Coaches Team