Day Trip Terms and Conditions
1. Payment can be made by all major credit/debit cards and by cheque made payable to Blue Sky Coaches. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
2. Each person must have a reserved seat on the coach, including all infants and babies, children under 3 will be charged £5.00 per seat unless otherwise stated. It is recommended that infants and babies have a car/booster seat, which must be provided by the parent/guardian.
3. Any person under the age of 18 must travel with an adult, unless agreed at the time of your reservation. Children under the age of 16 will not be able to travel on board Blue Sky Coaches without an adult.
4. The coach timings have been carefully planned and all departure times must be adhered to, there may be certain circumstances, when the coach may arrive late to a pick up point, due to adverse traffic conditions, however, every attempt will be made to avoid this. It is important that you arrive at your pick up point around 10 minutes prior to the departure time stated, if you are not at the pickup point for your specified time, the coach will depart without you. You will notified on the day of your return time from each destination and it is your responsibility, to return to the coach for the time given by your driver, failure to be at the departure point will mean that the coach will depart without you and it is assumed that you will be making your own way home. Blue Sky Coaches will not be held responsible for any losses incurred if you do not return to the coach punctually.
5. All day trips are non-refundable. If in the unlikely event that you are unable to travel, tickets are transferable, if notified one week prior to travel, please notify us of any name changes, so that we can make amendments for insurance purposes, we do not charge for this service. If we have to cancel any day trip due to a lack of support, you will be notified one week prior to the departure and offered a full refund, or an alternative day trip, subject to availability.
6. The Company reserves the right to amend certain aspects of the itinerary.
7. All day trips that are marked with a * have either a meal or entry included in the price and day trips marked with ** have either an earlier or a later departure time, as stated on your ticket.
8. For those passengers that require a guide or assistance dog, we allow one dog per coach. In this instance we will, where possible advise other coach users, in case of any allergies.
9. Smoking/Vaping and the use of illegal substances are not permitted on the coach at any time.
10. In the event of another lockdown all day trips and holidays effected will be rescheduled and monies held safe for future bookings.
11. The contract between you and Blue Sky Coaches is determined by these Terms and Conditions and our written confirmation.
All details are correct at the time of publishing.